Find cheap flights on SATENA
|Top route||Apartadó to Medellín Enrique Olaya|
|Top airport||Bogotá El Dorado|
Pros: Flying from Medellin Local airport spares you about 45 minutes road. The airport is small so everything is simple is like flying private for a fraction of the price.
Pros: Umbrellas on the tarmac between plane and bus!
Pros: Smooth check in. Comfortable flight.
Pros: Flight Attendant
Cons: Older Aircraft
My first time.
Pros: It was my first time on Satena Air. I was pleasantly surprised. It was fair in price and everybody was very helpful and friendly to a "gringo" who did not speak Spanish very well. I'll see you next year!!!
Pros: Is the best way to travel for business to or from Bogotá. The main reason is it is the only flight that arrives to the local airport in the city of Medellin instead of the international airport located 45 minutes away.
Cons: The aircraft is a small one so don't expect too much space
Kayak sent me wrong details
Pros: The crew
Cons: Kayaks interference meant a last minute email gave us a change of itinerary which was totally incorrect. This led to us being at the airport for 6 hours. Our own airline staff didn't start work until we had been there for 4 hours so we didn't know what was happening. I had severe travellers diarrhoea it was an awful experience
SATENA route map
Top airports served by SATENA
- Bogotá El Dorado Airport (BOG)
- Medellín Enrique Olaya Airport (EOH)
- Quibdó Airport (UIB)
- Cali Alfonso B. Aragon Intl Airport (CLO)
- Tumaco La Florida Airport (TCO)
- Florencia Capitolio Airport (FLA)
- Barranquilla E Cortissoz Airport (BAQ)
- Villavicencio La Vanguardia Airport (VVC)
- Mutis Bahia Solano Airport (BSC)
- Buenaventura Airport (BUN)
- Villagarzón Airport (VGZ)
- San José del Guaviare Jorge E. Gonzalez T. Airport (SJE)
- Bucaramanga Palo Negro Airport (BGA)
SATENA contact information
- 9R IATA Code
- +571 605 2222 Call
- satena.com Visit