Find cheap flights on Air Antilles
Air Antilles information
|Top route||Pointe-à-Pitre Le Raizet to Fort-de-France Lamentin|
|Top airport||Simpson Bay Princess Juliana|
Pros: Nothing the flight was super late and there was no communication as to why or even and announcement to say it was late. I missed my flight to France lost a night in a hotel and missed an important event on my itinerary.
Cons: My flight
Cons: We were left stranded , what more can I say ?
Cons: it was too hot at the waiting gate in San Juan and the flight was delayed for about one hour and fifteen minutes. the terminal building smelled of mold.
Cons: the arrival process in San Juan was horrible. passengers walk in the sun towards immigration and customs is way too long. Standing and waiting in line at immigration without any immigration officer took almost 25 minutes. that was horrible.
Cons: 1 and half late departure, sat at gate with no air in plane, and after landing sat in packed shuttle while crew stood by plane talking
Cons: A lot of standing around. Gate crew calls everyone up to depart and we sit standing around for 20 min before they are ready for us to head out to the aircraft. This happened on both legs of the flight. Not very efficient use of time. Return flight was an hour late.
Trip to dominica
Pros: This airline nicked amd dimes you for everything
Cons: They nickel and dime you for everything
Cons: Tried to deny my friend from boarding the flight with her legal assistant dog. They even held the plane. Then made up a rule that was illegal.
Pros: It was easy to check in and everything was on time.
Awful and costly
Cons: We were informed that our flights did not exist upon arriving to the airport on our honeymoon. It is unclear if this was the fault of the booking agent Airfare.com or Air Antilles / Air Guyane / Winair. We had to fly out the next day, giving up a day on our honeymoon and our non refundable hotel reservation. On our return flight, we missed our connection due to an hour delay in which were never given an explanation and then received zero assistance on rebooking. We ended up having to book another flight back to the states. All in all, flying with this airline cost about $2000 and a lost day of our honeymoon. Never, ever fly with them.
Air Antilles route map
Top airports served by Air Antilles
- Simpson Bay Princess Juliana Airport (SXM)
- Gustavia St Barthelemy Airport (SBH)
- Pointe-à-Pitre Le Raizet Airport (PTP)
- Fort-de-France Lamentin Airport (FDF)
- Saba Island Juancho E. Yrausquin Airport (SAB)
- Grand-Case L'Espérance Airport (SFG)
- Basseterre Robert Bradshaw Intl Airport (SKB)
- Oranjestad F.D. Roosevelt Airport (EUX)
- St. John's V.C. Bird Intl Airport (ANU)
- Castries George F. L. Charle Airport (SLU)
- Bridgetown Grantley Adams Intl Airport (BGI)
- Santo Domingo Las Americas Airport (SDQ)
- Port Au Prince Mais Gate Airport (PAP)
- San Juan Luis Munoz Marin Intl Airport (SJU)
- Roseau Douglas–Charles Airport (DOM)
Air Antilles contact information
- 3S IATA Code
- +590590384322 Call
- airantilles.com Visit