Search hundreds of travel sites at once for hotels in Singapore
Compare vs. KAYAK |
Good to know
|October||Cheapest month to stay with an average 8% drop in price.|
|April||Most expensive month to stay with an average 16% rise in price.|
Average price (weeknight)
|₱11,913||Average Sun - Thu price over the last 2 weeks.|
Average price (weekend night)
|₱10,931||Average Fri & Sat price over the last 2 weeks.|
Top tips for finding the perfect Singapore hotel
- Marina Bay Sands is an extravagant 5-star hotel and casino consisting of three gleaming towers. A rooftop terrace with pool links the towers, offering exceptions views over the city and bay.
- A good selection of excellently rated hotels and hostels can be found in Singapore’s Chinatown. Zen Rooms Southbridge Road has a modern finish, and Beary Best Hostel By A Beary Good Hostel has been rated the best economy hotel in Singapore on KAYAK.
- Little India is a vibrant neighbourhood with Hindu temples, Indian restaurants, and traditional shops. Good hotel deals can be found at Hilton Garden Inn Singapore Serangoon, or Wanderlust, Singapore, a member of Design Hotels.
- Hotels in the Bugis Street area, like the InterContinental Singapore, put visitors in close proximity to Singapore’s traditional markets and museums.
- InterContinental Singapore Robertson Quay is an excellent luxury hotel with a pool and spa situated directly on the Singapore River, which offers good access to the bars and restaurants of Clarke Quay.
FAQs when booking a hotel in Singapore
Are hotels in Singapore safe during the coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis?
How much does a hotel cost in Singapore?
What hotel area is especially good for shopping in Singapore?
Are there good hotels near Singapore airport?
What hotels in Singapore have a good indoor or rooftop pool?
Where can I enjoy a great luxury spa experience in Singapore?
Where is a good place to stay on Sentosa Island?
How much is a hotel in Singapore for tonight?
How much is a hotel in Singapore for this weekend?
How do I find a hotel in central Singapore?
How can I find hotels near me?
Where to stay in Singapore?
Our map will help you find the perfect place to stay in Singapore by showing you the exact location of each hotel.
Best Singapore hotels
Go to map