Davao City hotels
Search hundreds of travel sites at once for hotels in Davao City
Compare vs. KAYAK |
Good to know
|October||Cheapest month to stay with an average 18% drop in price.|
|June||Most expensive month to stay with an average 45% rise in price.|
Average price (weeknight)
|₱2,686||Average Sun - Thu price over the last 2 weeks.|
Average price (weekend night)
|₱2,573||Average Fri & Sat price over the last 2 weeks.|
Top tips for finding the perfect Davao City hotel
- For an elevated stay in the hills that surround Davao City, look to Mount Apo for accommodation. The mountain is the highest point in the Philippines and has spectacular views. Eden Nature Park and Resort is west of Davao City and on the way to Mount Apo, boasting a zip line and vegetable garden.
- If you would like to experience the historic region of Davao City, search for a hotel around Barangay 38. The district houses the San Pedro Cathedral and is close to other landmarks such as the Commemorative Monument of Peace and Unity. Davao Persimmon Suites are on the same block as the cathedral and serve a complimentary local breakfast.
- To get a feel for the rural life of locals not living in the city centre, consider booking a hotel in an outer region such as Talomo or Toril. Amiya Resort Residences Clubhouse is located in this section of Davao City and offers a peaceful escape from the busy streets as well as a fitness centre and free parking.
- If you hope to sample as much Filipino cuisine as possible, search for accommodation in Barangay 32. The area is highlighted by the Roxas Night Market but also features a wide variety of restaurants. Staying at Avida Towers Davao Condo will put the dining options at your front door and make the late-night craving strolls more convenient.
- Barangay 10 is a fantastic neighbourhood for business travellers as it is close to the traditional CBD along San Pedro St while also being well connected to growing areas like Davao Park District and Abreeza Ayala Center. Jotel Inn has sophisticated rooms and is surrounded by bus stops.
FAQs when booking a hotel in Davao City
Are hotels in Davao City safe during the coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis?
How much does a hotel cost in Davao City?
What is a good area of Davao City for families?
Which hotels in Davao City are near the airport?
What is a luxurious area in Davao City for romantic trips?
Which hotels in Davao City are close to D’ Bone Collector Museum?
How do I find a hotel in central Davao City?
How can I find hotels near me?
Where to stay in Davao City?
Our map will help you find the perfect place to stay in Davao City by showing you the exact location of each hotel.
Best Davao City hotels
Go to map