Search hundreds of travel sites at once for hotels in Panglao
Compare vs. KAYAK |
Good to know
|June||Cheapest month to stay with an average 46% drop in price.|
|April||Most expensive month to stay with an average 49% rise in price.|
Average price (weeknight)
|₱5,814||Average Sun - Thu price over the last 2 weeks.|
Average price (weekend night)
|₱4,234||Average Fri & Sat price over the last 2 weeks.|
Top tips for finding the perfect Panglao hotel
- If you’d like to visit several different monuments during your trip, keep your eyes open for hotels in Panglao in the neighbourhood of Poblacion, such as the Panglao Travellers Inn. This accommodation has a swimming pool and a shared kitchen that guests can use. When staying in this area you’ll be less than a 10min walk from many attractions, including Dauis Watchtower and Blood Compact Shrine.
- Planning on spending the majority of your vacation lounging by the ocean? Opt to stay in a hotel close to Bikini Beach like D&B Bluestar Beach Resort, which offers free parking and laundry facilities. Known for its large sandy shores, bright blue water and lush scenery, Bikini Beach is the perfect place to relax.
- To stay somewhere particularly quiet and secluded, choose a hotel in the neighbourhood of Doljo. The Red Palm Resort has an outdoor pool, free parking and direct access to the beach. Doljo is a small peninsula that has a calm beach and few stores and attractions, meaning it’s more tranquil and relaxed.
- For those who are particularly adventurous, consider staying in the neighbourhood of Tabalong, which will put you within easy walking distance of Hinagdanan Cave. At Hinagdanan Cave you’ll be able to explore an underground lagoon, see stalactites and take a guided tour. The Blue Summer Suites are less than a 5min drive from the caves and come with free luggage storage and the option of an airport shuttle.
- If you’re travelling to Panglao for work, you may consider staying at a hotel like G's Grand Resort and Convention Center, an option in the neighbourhood of Mariveles that includes a restaurant, bar, outdoor pool and hot tubs. This district is where many of the big business events on the island are held.
FAQs when booking a hotel in Panglao
Are hotels in Panglao safe during the coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis?
How much does a hotel cost in Panglao?
Is there an area of Panglao that is particularly scenic?
Where should I stay if I hope to be just a short drive from the airport?
Which area should I stay in if I’m travelling on a budget?
Where should I stay if I want to be within walking distance of many restaurants?
How much is a hotel in Panglao for tonight?
How much is a hotel in Panglao for this weekend?
How do I find a hotel in central Panglao?
How can I find hotels near me?
Where to stay in Panglao?
Our map will help you find the perfect place to stay in Panglao by showing you the exact location of each hotel.
Best Panglao hotels
Go to map