Search hundreds of travel sites at once for hotels in Osaka
Compare vs. KAYAK |
Good to know
|February||Cheapest month to stay with an average 18% drop in price.|
|April||Most expensive month to stay with an average 12% rise in price.|
Average price (weeknight)
|₱6,281||Average Sun - Thu price over the last 2 weeks.|
Average price (weekend night)
|₱7,485||Average Fri & Sat price over the last 2 weeks.|
Top tips for finding the perfect Osaka hotel
- Namba, near Namba Station, is one of Osaka’s two main city centres and is filled with excellent hotels such as the Swissôtel Nankai Osaka.
- For a good budget-friendly option in Osaka’s Namba district, consider booking a stay at Hotel IL Cuore Namba.
- Hotel Granvia Osaka is a top-rated hotel in the city’s leading commercial and business district, and is situated within easy reach of Osaka Station.
- To book a stay near Osaka University, consider the Suita neighbourhood, where Hotel Hankyu Expo Park Osaka sits only a short distance away on the southern edge of Expo ‘70 Commemorative Park.
- The Kita district is home to a variety of luxury hotels like Hilton Osaka, which features an indoor pool and various spa treatments.
- For a 5-star experience book at stay at the Ritz Carlton Osaka where an indoor pool, rejuvenating spa, and luxuriously outfitted rooms create an unforgettable atmosphere.
FAQs when booking a hotel in Osaka
Are hotels in Osaka safe during the coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis?
What neighbourhood in Osaka is good for nightlife?
What are the best hotels near Castle Park?
What are some good family hotels near Universal Studios?
Which neighbourhoods in Osaka offer good public transport connections?
Are there good hotels near Osaka airport?
How do I find a hotel in central Osaka?
How can I find hotels near me?
Where to stay in Osaka?
Our map will help you find the perfect place to stay in Osaka by showing you the exact location of each hotel.
Best Osaka hotels
Go to map