Cheapest month to stay with an average 77% drop in price.
Most expensive month to stay with an average 44% rise in price.
Average Sun - Thu price over the last 2 weeks.
Average Fri & Sat price over the last 2 weeks.
When to book a hotel in Michigan
Price per night / 3-star hotel. Prices are not fixed and may vary with time.
Average nightly price per month
Average nightly price
Top tips for finding the perfect Michigan hotel
If you’re looking for a cheap hotel in Michigan, you should consider visiting during the low season. You'll find cheaper accommodations in Michigan in June and July.
Hotel room prices vary depending on many factors but you’ll most likely find the best hotel deals in Michigan if you stay on a Wednesday. The opposite is true for, Monday, which is usually the most expensive day.
Book more than 90 days before your stay begins to get the best price for your Michigan accommodation.
FAQs when booking a hotel in Michigan
Hotels are safe environments for travelers as long as they properly implement sanitary measures in response to coronavirus (COVID-19). However, we recommend getting in touch with the local authorities regarding safety procedures for hotels in Michigan.
Based on KAYAK hotel searches, the most popular destination is Warren (20% of total searches to Michigan). The next most popular destinations are Grand Rapids (20%) and Houghton Lake Heights (40%). Searches for hotels in Houghton Lake (20%) are also popular.
KAYAK users have found double rooms in Michigan for as cheap as ₱3,112 (Warren) in the last 3 days. The average price is ₱9,084.
In the last 72 hours, users have found Michigan hotels for tonight for as low as ₱3,307 (Warren). Users have also found 3-star hotels from ₱4,317 (Grand Rapids) and 4-star+ hotels from ₱7,746 (Grand Rapids).
Where to stay in Michigan?
Our map will help you find the perfect place to stay in Michigan by showing you the exact location of each hotel.