Cheapest month to stay with an average 70% drop in price.
Most expensive month to stay with an average 44% rise in price.
Average Sun - Thu price over the last 2 weeks.
Average Fri & Sat price over the last 2 weeks.
When to book a hotel in Hauts-de-France
Price per night / 3-star hotel. Prices are not fixed and may vary with time.
Average nightly price per month
Average nightly price
Top tips for finding the perfect Hauts-de-France hotel
If you’re looking for a cheap hotel in Hauts-de-France, you should consider visiting during the low season. You'll find cheaper accommodations in Hauts-de-France in February and April.
Hotel room prices vary depending on many factors but you’ll most likely find the best hotel deals in Hauts-de-France if you stay on a Saturday. The opposite is true for, Monday, which is usually the most expensive day.
Book more than 90 days before your stay begins to get the best price for your Hauts-de-France accommodation.
FAQs when booking a hotel in Hauts-de-France
Hotels are safe environments for travelers as long as they properly implement sanitary measures in response to coronavirus (COVID-19). However, we recommend getting in touch with the local authorities regarding safety procedures for hotels in Hauts-de-France.
Based on KAYAK hotel searches, the most popular destination is Gouvieux (25% of total searches to Hauts-de-France). The next most popular destinations are Holnon (25%) and Lille (50%).
KAYAK users have found double rooms in Hauts-de-France for as cheap as ₱989 (Lille) in the last 3 days. The average price is ₱7,230.
In the last 72 hours, users have found Hauts-de-France hotels for tonight for as low as ₱1,911 (Lille). Users have also found 3-star hotels from ₱2,768 (Lille) and 4-star+ hotels from ₱4,449 (Lille).
Where to stay in Hauts-de-France?
Our map will help you find the perfect place to stay in Hauts-de-France by showing you the exact location of each hotel.